Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Mover to be Continued

            As I mentioned in an announcement, I will no longer continue The Mover episodes, instead I will recreate it into one single short story. It also said that I would have finished it by the end of February, clearly this is not the case. I'm still struggling to create a new style of writing. I attempted once, but it took me three hours just to write a single paragraph, let alone a whole story. I wanted something that conveys emotion thoroughly and would last the entirety of the read, but it's proving to be very difficult. But I'm confident I will soon develop a writing style that I would like and would eventually use in the near future. All I need is practice, which I'm clearly lacking. I have many projects planned in my head since my idleness. I will announce it in the days ahead. But for now, this is all I can say. Thank you. I know I don't have many readers. I'm aiming to change that.

1 comment: