Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The New Function of Meo Animus Website

            It has long since been noticeable to me that keeping one website to share everything that I like doing to be, well, insufficient. As some of you may notice, the tabs below the banner provide all kinds of links that are somewhat related to Meo Animus. It is now that I have finally decided to announce this.
            The Meo Animus blog will no longer be the sole Meo Animus website. Meo Animus will now consist of a series websites interconnected to create a network and the Meo Animus blog will serve as a sort of nexus for everything. For example; if I upload a video on YouTube, I will post a link together with a few words into the Meo Animus blog. It is more convenient that way. This is actually one of the reasons why I had to pause The Mover for a little while, to make way for a better system.

Here are the details:

Wattpad – For short stories, episodic stories, previews of novels and the like.
YouTube – For videos, obviously.
deviantART – For photos and graphically enhanced images.
Facebook – For an interactive page for readers, announcements will be posted there          every time there’s a post, etc.
Tumblr – The same function as Facebook, but really just acts as something to acquire         more readers.

Simple announcements and any other kind of article I will make will be posted directly to the Meo Animus blog. I may add more links in the future if deemed necessary, but for now, these websites will feed the Meo Animus blog from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment